Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bookworm

I love to read and have an ongoing list of books I’d like to get to in 2011. I like to read a variety of things, although I do have some favorite authors as well. I feel like my choices so far this year have been random, but I figured I would share the ones I’ve read thus far and see if  they happen to be on your reading list too!

Since January I have read:

  1. Freedom – Jonathan Franzen
  2. The Help – Kathryn Stockett
  3. Inconceivable – the true story of Shawn and Carolyn Savage
  4. Unbearable Lightness – Portia De Rossi
  5. Sing You Home – Jodi Picoult
  6. Safe Haven – Nicholas Sparks
  7. The Confession – John Grisham
  8. Think Twice – Lisa Scottoline
  9. Winter Garden – Kristin Hannah
  10. The Girls from Ames – Jeffrey Zaslow

I’m currently reading A Soft Place To Land – Susan White, and in my Borders Inbox right now I have Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein,  Inside the Mouse: Work and Play at Walt Disney World by The Project on Disney, and Decision Points by George W. Bush.  Also on my wish list – Eat, Pray, Love, Heaven is For Real and the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy.

No one can believe that I have not read either the Harry Potter series or any of the Twilight books, but I just don’t think I’d be into either one of those right now. I’d love to hear what you are reading and any suggestions that you might have to add to my list!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to read:
    Freedom
    Inconceivable
    Unbearable Lightness
    Decision Points
    Eat, Pray, Love
    Heaven is For Real
    Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

    Have any of them I can borrow?? :)

    ReplyDelete