Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Since its Top Ten Tuesday today and tomorrow is my 9th wedding anniversary, I decided to do Top Ten things I love about my husband.  I really wanted to do Top Ten things that my husband does that drive me nuts (because that would be easier and honestly I think would make a good post), but in case he actually reads my blog I will skip that so maybe I can stay married another 9 years!

  1. He’s funny – he does have a great sense of humor, and generally makes me laugh
  2. He’s a great father
  3. He drives the carpool – he’s a great “dance mom”
  4. He works very hard at his job
  5. He does laundry
  6. He fills my van up with gas
  7. He’s a good cook – much better than me!
  8. He’s extremely committed to family
  9. He gets along with pretty much anyone
  10. He puts up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment