Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thanks, Facebook.

Today under “what are you planning”, Facebook reminded me that next week is my anniversary. Which is good because I TOTALLY FORGOT.

Let me just say that one of my biggest pet peeves ever is when my husband forgets a special occasion – namely my birthday, valentine’s day, mother’s day or especially our anniversary.  I always wait to make sure he figures it out first before I say anything.  It’s a mean little game that I play and I probably should give him a lot more credit.  But he told me when we got married that I would assume all responsibility for remembering family birthdays, anniversaries and special holidays, etc.  That’s why he married me!
I’m apologizing here for sometimes dropping the ball.

But I’ve never forgotten our anniversary or anything that important. Not until this year, apparently.

So today I would just like to say thanks to Facebook for saving my ass. Crisis averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment